- En-suite rooms
- Fresh linen and towels
- Complimentary toiletries - guest soap, shampoo and shower gel
- Hospitality tray
- Flat screen LCD Freeview TV
- Wake up service
- Hair dryers and ironing facilities available.
View Photo Gallery
A classic English breakfast is served between 8.30am and 9.30am at individual tables in our spacious dining room consisting of juice, cereal, muesli or porridge, cooked breakfast, tea or coffee, toast and preserves.
Cooked breakfast consists of bacon, egg, sausage,
fried bread, beans or tomatoes; or scrambled, poached, boiled free range
eggs; alternatively yoghurt and croissants can be provided by prior
Evening meals are served at 5.00pm (other times upon request) consisting of homemade soup, classic English hot dish or salad and a sweet with tea or coffee; all served in quantity to suit you. A suggested menu is given to you upon arrival.
- Personal keys provided
- Excellent range of brochures and leaflets to help you plan your stay
- Only a couple of minutes walk to the new shopping centre, Tower, Winter Gardens and Grand Theatre
Now you've seen the facilities we offer...
Contact us to book your holiday today!
Perfectly placed on Hornby Road, only a couple of minutes walk to the new shopping centre, Tower, Winter Gardens and Grand Theatre.View Map And Directions
Some on site parking available and various car parks close by.
Please call us regarding parking spaces..
Argyll Guest House
53 Hornby Road,
Tel: 01253 624677